-
October 22nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
#1751
Inactive Member
My favorite type of games are fun games. Mainly Platformers then.
-
October 22nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
#1752
Inactive Member
Usually TPS is classified as Action, such as Armed and Dangerous, Ratchet and Clank, and Metal Arms.
-
October 22nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
#1753
Inactive Member
RPGs RPGs RPGs, First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, and games like Metal Slug, sidescrollers
-
October 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
#1754
Inactive Member
I like fighters and RPG's though i'm somewhat clumsy w/fighting games.
-
October 22nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
#1755
HB Forum Owner
Ragnarok Online and Star Ocean
WRT Star Ocean, I've got Jebus! XD (Joshua)
-
October 22nd, 2004, 02:52 PM
#1756
Inactive Member
-
October 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
#1757
Senior Hostboard Member
Cav, sneak into the white house [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
#1758
Inactive Member
TZ used to play, but he doesn't at al right now. He's supposed to be coming back soon...
Zeus bought a month, but has been too dumb to play any of it.
-
October 22nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
#1759
Inactive Member
silly zeus, he should give that month to me! ><
-
October 23rd, 2004, 12:39 AM
#1760
Inactive Member
Vietcong: Purple Haze.
Bought it today. I like it because I get to use a gun I actually have. That's why I liked Wolfenstein, too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks